Naries Namakwa Retreat
The Naries Namakwa Retreat (situated on a 6000ha piece of semi-desert Namaqualand) is a charming & romantic guest house 27km outside Springbok, a picturesque town in the Northern Cape province of South Africa. Everyone will fall in love with the beauties that this enchanting location has to offer, such as the Spektakelberg Mountains and the thousands of different flowers brought to life in springtime.
Naries is an establishment that’s renowned for our delicious (world-class!) meals, warmhearted hospitality, friendly staff and variety of comfortable accommodation. Some are fit for Adults and children age 12 & older and some are fit for the entire family.
This includes 3 unique domed luxury mountain suites, a Cape Dutch Manor House with five stylish en-suite rooms and two self-contained family cottages.
Services and facilities available at the Naries Namakwa Retreat Guest House include an outdoor swimming pool where you can relax and sunbathe on the comfortable deckchairs and a manicured garden with tables and chairs.
Where in the world are we?
• Easy accessible on a tarred road,
• 27km west of Springbok (N7),
• On your way to Kleinzee (R355),
• Namaqualand in the Northern Cape Province,
• South Africa
• GPS Coordinates: : -29° 42′ 8.52″, +17° 39′ 57.10”
1. Tranquility: We offer a total getaway from the pressures of city life; a relaxing country retreat; something different!
2. Quality: We pride ourselves in the quality of our product; service and attention to detail.
3. Diversity: Our range of accommodation options cater for every need: from the luxurious Mountain Suites; classical Manor House to our family friendly Self-Contained Cottages.
4. Hospitality: Your Comfort and need for Scrumptious Cuisine, is our priority…
5. Nourishment: Our scenery, friendly staff and delicious meals are sure to turn your stay into a tantalizing experience, to return once again year after year….
Awards & Accreditations:
• Member of Greenwood Guides
• Hand-Picked by LifeChanging-Holidays.com
• Rated as Excellent by Tripadvisor